Fully aware and compliant with European legislation, all our toys are hypo-allergenic and suitable for sea and pool water.
At the same time, we inform you on the correct use, according to Greek legislation.
The sea inflatables material is PVC 0,9 mm and the metallic parts with flexible rope that are bound with the anchorage blocks are made of stainless steel. A medium size park, with the capacity of about 100 people, is 30 x 30 m. in dimensions, when packaged it is around 12m3 to 15m3 and weighs about 2.500kg. to 3.000kg.
Following written consent of the candidate buyer with our company and the full payment of the order, we are obliged to deliver the water park installed and accompanied with all necessary documents, park plan, plan with the anchorage blocks as well as manufacturer's certificate proving that the park is compliant to the strictest safety regulations. This is also designated by CE label and the European standard no EN-15649, on every toy which is part of the water park along with all necessary notices for safe use.
The quality of all the products of our company is complied to the European directive 2001/95/EC which was integrated in Greek law by virtue of CMD Z3/2810/14-12-2004 (GG 1885B') as well as the integrated standards EN 15649 and EN25649, which have been included in the national standardisation system and are valid as national ELOT En standards.
Toys Waterpark offers a 3 years good function guarantee, as long as the terms of good use apply for stitching, valves, heat welding and PVC wear.
- The use of a marine recreational park or parts thereof is permitted only in the context of the lease by holders of lease license in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation.
- All parts that are part of the marine park ought to be complied to the European directive 2001/95/EC which was integrated in Greek law by virtue of CMD Z3/2810/14-12-2004 (GG 1885B') as well as the integrated standards EN 15649 (parts 1-7) and EN25649, which have been included in the national standardisation system and are currently valid as national ELOT EN standards.
- Maximum permitted installation depth for the water park is specified in the manufacturer specifications.
- Proper installation (installation, assembly and attachment) of the parts that comprise the waterpark, in order for it to be in safe operation and use by the lessees is ensured at the sole responsibility of the lessor. With the lessor's responsibility, also, the waterpark installation area should be designated by appropriate distinctive yellow round buoys that will be placed four meters (4) apart.
- The expand of the inflatable toys should not be more than forty (40) metres, both along the coastline and from the coast to the open sea.
- The maximum number of lessees/users for the waterpark facilities is specified in the manufacturer's specifications.
- Throughout all the lease of the waterpark, the lessee makes sure to hire and keep at the area a life guard with all qualifications required by Pres. Decree 23/2000 (A'18). A life guard pedestal or special equipment is not required according to the Appendices of the above Pres. Decree.
- It is forbidden:
a) To install the waterpark in rocky marine areas or areas with rocky boτtom or outside sheltered bays or coves or in depth less than fifty (50) centimetres.
b) Simultaneous pursuit of any other activities (boat sailing, fishing etc) at the area designated for the water park.
c) The use of the waterpark by children under twelve (12) years, as well as people who do not know how to swim. Younger children may use the waterpark only with the written consent of the parent or guardian by which it will be declared that the underage child can swim.
d) Operation under winds of or more than four (4) Beaufort.
e) Use of the waterpark before dawn or after sunset is not allowed.
- The restriction referred to in paragraph 8 section c) shall be indicated on a specially designed double-sided, aesthetically pleasant signboard, in Greek and English, affixed clearly to the lessor's post.
- The use of the waterpark for personal use is forbidden.